Our Employee Code Of Ethics
In recognition of the significant contribution of private security to crime prevention and reduction, as an American Shield Private Security, Inc. employee, I pledge:
- To accept the responsibilities and fulfill the obligation of my role: protecting life and property; preventing and reducing crimes against my employer's business, or other organizations and institutions to which I am assigned; upholding the law; and respecting the constitutional rights of all persons.
- To conduct myself with honesty and integrity and to adhere to the highest moral principles in the performance of my security duties.
- To be faithful, diligent, and dependable in discharging my duties, and to uphold at all times the laws, policies, and procedures that protect the rights of others.
- To observe the precepts of truth, accuracy and prudence, without allowing personal feelings, prejudices animosities or friendships to influence my judgments.
- To report to my superiors, without hesitation, any violation of the law or of my employer's or client's regulations.
- To respect and protect the confidential and privileged information of my employer or client beyond the term of my employment, except where they are contrary to law or this code of ethics.
- To cooperate with all recognized and responsible law enforcement and government agencies in matters within their jurisdiction.
- To accept no compensation, commission, gratuity, or other advantage without the knowledge and consent of my employer.
- To conduct myself professionally at all times, and to perform my duties in a manner that reflects credit upon myself, my employer, and private security.
- To strive continually to improve my performance by seeking training and educational opportunities that will better prepare me for my private security duties.
Just wanted to thank you and your team for doing a great job on Saturday evening. They did a great job working tha parking lot and also were very effective in helping break up a large fight in front of the Yost. Tapia is a great asset!
We are pleased your company is available to support Emerald Bay Security and the Sherrif's Department once again. Thank you for your assistant.