Fire Watch Services
With over 15 years of experience and a well-known reputation for being incident-free, American Shield is Southern California's premier choice for quality, cost-effective fire watch services. Our well-known reputation for reliable, responsible and effective fire watch services extends throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. With American Shield fire watch services, your premises will be completely safe, secure and legally compliant.
A fire watch must be established when any required fire protection system, such as a fire alarm, sprinkler or fire pump, has been out of service for more than 4 hours in an occupied area. The person assigned to the fire watch must be provided with at least one method of contacting the fire department in an emergency, and the fire watch must be their only job duty. In addition, the building owner is required to use an impairment coordinator. An "Out of Service" tag must be placed on the out of service equipment, the fire alarm panel and the connection to the fire department.
- Fire watch personnel are to keep a diligent watch for fires in the general area of their watch. The persons performing the fire watch are not permitted to perform any other duties.
- Fire watch personnel must be familiar with the facilities and with the procedures for sounding an alarm in the event of a fire.
- Fire watch personnel are to have fire extinguishing equipment readily available and must be trained in its use, including practice on test fires.
- The number of fire watch personnel is to be adequate such that each floor, level, and room of the fire area is covered.
American Shield's licensed and bonded fire watch professionals are highly trained, qualified and certified. When you contact us for fire watch services, we respond as soon as possible, and always within sixty minutes, with as many fire watch professionals as needed. Our experienced fire watch personnel are equipped with the fire extinguishing equipment and log books needed to conduct the job. They will immediately familiarize themselves with your facilities and procedures for sounding an alarm in the event of a fire. We remain in constant communication with you and the fire department until the end of the assignment, ensuring that the optimal course of action is followed in the case of an emergency. Call American Shield today and let us assist you with all of your fire watch needs.
We provide Fire Watch Services for:
- Shopping centers
- Medical facilities
- Construction sites
- Office complexes
- Business complexes
- Financial institutions
- High Rise buildings
- Research facilities
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Community facilities
- Apartments and Condominiums
- Parking Lots
- Equipment Yards
- Schools and Colleges
- Concert Venues
- Sports Venues
- And more
We are pleased your company is available to support Emerald Bay Security and the Sherrif's Department once again. Thank you for your assistant